The word diary comes from the French “jour” which means day.
This ancient practice dates back. Successful individuals throughout history have kept diaries.
Journaling includes a positive impact in your well being. James Pennebaker, researcher, says that the immune system strengthens and reduces symptoms of arthritis and asthma. James also states that writing about things that are stressful can help you come to grips with them and consequently reduces stress in your life.
Journaling is the opportunity to explore notions in an unstructured environment.
2. Anyone who wishes to capture understandings and feelings
3. Anyone who desires healing of body and mind
4. Anybody who is attempting to resolve problems
5. Anyone who would like to find them selves
Scientific evidence supports that the left brain, the analytic brain is accessed by Journaling,. While it’s not idle, the right brain is free to produce.
Mental blockages are cleared by writing and allows one to understand your self.
Journaling every day will:
1. Clarify your ideas. It’s amazing I find in writing. There is power in the connection of the mind, the pencil, and also the pad.
You can’t get exactly the same advantage from journaling together with your computer as you do by writing that is real.
2. Helps you analyze feelings. I get moments of clarity about scenarios which were confounding.
3. Reduce stress. Start composing. You will experience calmness and release. Head chatter quiets.
4. Find solutions to issues. I have had while writing AHA moments.
5.Lets you work out disagreements. More often than not when I’m in disagreement with someone, it’s I that have to change; writing helps me fix my perspective.
6. Enable you to really get to know yourself. The more I visit my closest friend , through journaling, the more I come to know and like myself.
” I fall back on this journal just as another poor devil takes to drink.”
When to journal?
1. Morning or evening any committed time. I prefer when my dreams remain fresh. Meditation and spiritual reading and I combine journal time.
2. Evening is a great time. You can reflect on your own day and how you acted.
3. Writing two times a day and evening is best of all worlds. Check it out for a week. You will enjoy the outcomes.
4. A lot of people jot down ideas and feelings every day. That’s fine too.
The important thing is always to write in your journal daily.
What to journal?
Add questions, thoughts and revelations.
1. Confusing issues
7.That which you’ve learned?
It is your narrative. It is your feelings, ideas, notions and visions. The material that makes up your life. That’s what you write about.
Reflect on what happens in your daily life, track events, look for patterns. Discover – become conscious.
Remember – it’s your journal. You get to choose what’s important to you. That is Journaling.
How to journal?
It’s not possible to reach your brain, hand, spirit link using a computer.
Give to a time to diary.
Decide in case you would like to fasten it or not believe it.
Twenty Advantages of Journaling
1. Functions as a reminder 5. Improves your sense of well-being
2. Helps clear your head
3. Improves a feeling of gratitude
6. Accentuates life
7. Creates creative ideas
8. Makes sense – increases view
9. Brings joy and humor
10. Increases sensitivity
11.Enhances relationships with others and yourself
12. Enables better understanding of self
13. Enhances spiritual advancement
14. It reduces anxiety
15. Helps you stay organized and focused
16.Helps you sort out your thinking
There is no better strategy to get acquainted with yourself afterward by Journaling.
It is time spent with yourself where your ideas can gather, sort out confusion, find focus, open up your spirituality.
No one is judging your writing. There’s excellent gain and comfort in journaling. It really is a powerful time. A time to understand yourself. It is also economical therapy.